Tuesday, December 15, 2009

California Certificate Of Trust Can ANYONE Just Request A Death Certificate Over The Internet Or Call The Morgue Themselfs? I Am In Californi?

Can ANYONE just request a death certificate over the internet or call the morgue themselfs? I am in Californi? - california certificate of trust

It's a long story. I am a member of the family. The medical history of my father and transcripts, I am of the family, but never legally adopted me. He died after a confrontation with his sister at home, and now demand their families. So that every funeral. I am the main beneficiary of all your accounts and your will, but I do not know where I can order a death certificate for the duration of the leave, and I will not ask because I do not think so and are very hard to my blood are not related. On the other hand, I have never seen. Someone please give me the right direction. I live in California. He died in Pomona, CA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment