Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Internal Hard Drive Converter About SATA Hard Drive?

About SATA hard drive? - internal hard drive converter

I have this Seagate 160GB in the acknowledgments.

The bad news is, my mother has no SATA.

So, instead of making an external hard drive. Unfortunately, the motherboard firmware is required to recognize the internal hard drive and the worst thing is the internal SATA hard drive is not available online firmware.

I also try another way, the internal drive. I have this converter eBay (http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Serial-ATA-SATA-to-IDE-100-133-Converter-Adapter-i9_W0QQitemZ280052957870QQihZ018QQcategoryZ74941QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem). But my computer is still not visible on the disk.

You need this thing called optimal NCQ. I have no idea what it is.

Is there another option ????????????????????????????

0 comments:

Post a Comment