Tuesday, December 8, 2009

T Mobo How Will A Mobo With An ATI Chipset Get Along With An Nvidia Card?

How will a mobo with an ATI Chipset get along with an nvidia card? - t mobo

I bought my computer as a package, so it came with an AMD processor, a motherboard with a chipset from NVIDIA and ATI. However, the card sucks and freezes my layout a lot. I have a contract for a GeForce seems pretty good, but I'm not sure if my model will handle and what kind of problems, the use of an Nvidia card there cause. Help?

1 comments:

s j said...

It is good work with an Nvidia card. But some boards ATI Hybrid Crossfire that the ATI video card with an ATI video card used. If you have any advice you can not be active, hybrid Crossfire with an Nvidia card. It is perhaps not the video card cause accidents. Could the driver or something else. You can buy an Nvidia card and have always crashes, so I was sure that the first graphics card.

Post a Comment