Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thank You Message In Ceremony Program Should I Be Mad He Didn't Tell Me He Was Getting Married?

Should I be mad he didn't tell me he was getting married? - thank you message in ceremony program

We met at the university, has taken a number of times, but he freed himself. Still in contact. Finally, the two left the country in various places of work and school to go to ... remain good friends, closer, and there was a significant flirting friendship with certain phone / instant messaging. This situation lasted for 5 years. Recently, about 6 months went by when we do not talk ... when suddenly changing your Facebook status to "commitment". He told me, and when I wrote a congratulatory letter, he thanked me and said he was crazy.

It has about 5 months ago, since messages are exchanged. I heard from a friend that had her wedding last weekend. Should I be mad that I did not say, let alone invite me? Keep in mind this man was the love of my life for 8 years and everyone knew it. Am I out of line and hurt bad?

0 comments:

Post a Comment