Sunday, February 7, 2010

The 1 Year Sobriety Cake A Gift For A Friend That Has Been Sober For 1 Year?

A gift for a friend that has been sober for 1 year? - the 1 year sobriety cake

My friend was sober on the anniversary of his 1 years. Some friends organized a surprise party because he absolutely thrilled with this incredible day. I've known for 8 months. However, we have thought of something that we are, what it is ... effectively as money does, but we wonder what someone who spent his first few years of sobriety would like his 1-birthday.

If someone wants something I have been there and had someone in his party wanted for 1 years shares or someone who would have known this for us very grateful response.

3 comments:

ron_sewa... said...

His sober for 1 year is a gift to himself. Their friendship is a part of this gift. A person who can make a stick for a year is a good friend. I do not ruin the gift of something material. It is really thinking. The best thing to do is to say, honestly, they are blessed with a friend, a year causing files. A number of credit card and get together would be a good thing and a celebration of their mutual friendship. True friends are always welcome their friends are good, true friend.

flameinp... said...

I think only with your friends to be a problem ... When I was a year ago I was in AA and a medal for my son ... I remember when I was on the roof of the world and have someone who is the joy of Share ... If you know someone who did this, and it goes to the question whether a medallion that would be good.

Jimmy said...

a beer ... = D joke

But in all honesty, probably mean a couple of nice clothes or something, if she has little money, then you probably want something new were. Perhaps a birthday cake to get it was said that one years

Post a Comment