Thursday, February 18, 2010

Eat Honey Nut Clusters While Pregnant Is This A Bad Thing To Eat 4 Breakfast?

Is this a bad thing to eat 4 breakfast? - eat honey nut clusters while pregnant

i love eatin breakfast, I Bt about 4 grains or on my plate (s Alpine mother Wheat Honey Nut Crumb Group cornfalkes crunchy nuts on), of which I am sometimes a peanut butter, bananas, usually Raisen a spoon. BT will make me bloated i love it! go to the gym almost every night that I am gettin quite feel good, or the exercise of 2 miles (sometimes more or less) for 6 days a week from place to place, and I eat healthy all day is my tendency previously, 2 foods that are healthy bigish na eat some healthy snacks.

Is that correct?

Thanks to all who answer =)

6 comments:

livestor... said...

Your breakfast sounds good and healthy! Make sure the portions are too large. It is important to eat a good breakfast and start your motabolism and keep your weight under control. It is good to eat large meals in the morning and afternoon snacks and evening. This keeps your weight and health control. He also warns that there is really hungry after waking up.

NV said...

I want my food was good

Brown Eyes said...

As for me, is actually a very healthy breakfast! And because it seems that you will not work properly, you good!

Keep up the good work!

malone14... said...

Breakfast, that I did not eat until 2 hours

Mr. Knowitall said...

Everything that you mentioned, very healthy. I fear that too many so early in the morning carbohydrates. Anything above what you will, are not very Carby, except peanut butter. You can try more protein and less carbs for a while and see if it helps.

Carbohydrates raise blood sugar in the blood. This gives a jolt of Nice in the morning he wakes up. The effect of the increase in blood sugar, the pancreas to eject a large amount of insulin, sugar is gone, and then a lot of insulin, and it is a serious blow. Complex carbohydrates (cereals) are better) than sugar (bananas, raisins, because they slowly release into the blood, but it remains difficult for some people.

Everyone is different, of course, and it would not hurt to beng you all, it's just something to think about.

Trevor Trillion HAS STOPPED said...

Please send us a photo and we will decide whether it is good or not. "

Moi? black coffee, toast and stand at the door.

Post a Comment