Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Images Of Cloudy Urine Can Anyone Send Me Images Of Cloudy Urine?

Can anyone send me images of cloudy urine? - images of cloudy urine

I do not know if my urine is cloudy or not considered. I can not tell if it's cloudy or I do not know that I'm stupid, but I need the image of another thats light and color of the urine cloudy, so you can say for sure whether you need to consult a doctor or not .
It sounds ridiculous, but its real significance seems normal urine only clouds and I Can not Tell T_T I'm stupid I know, but SOMEONEPLEASE Send me pictures!

2 comments:

confused much said...

ok ok ok, I swear I did not say that. my friend has. disgusting person and I quote said! "

smart girl said...

See doc Inca and if something is not safe then sorry

Post a Comment