Sunday, January 24, 2010

Nail Nutrition Please Help? I Just Used These Glue On Nail & The Glue Ate Away At My Actual Nail...What Do I Do?

Please Help? I just used these glue on nail & the glue ate away at my actual nail...What do I do? - nail nutrition

Ok just bought glue on nails and was not for them in about 3-4 days (if the box says up to 10 days). Now it fell, and when I knocked again, I noticed that my natural nails were thin and fragile and looked like it was peeling. I removed all the fake nails and did not see it all. So I think the tail was gnawed fingernails ... And now they are painful and are very thin

I wanted to know, there is no treatment that I can do to help them grow further. Not very long, but thick. What kind of things should I use Nail Nutrition? What would you recommend? And what is with someone else?

5 comments:

Kendra said...

Always false nails weaken the natural nail. It is quite normal. It will be well developed. Meanwhile, there are many buildings made of clear nail polish. Sally Hansen has a lot. Just go to your local pharmacy.

Sarah H said...

the glue that is not dangerous or anything .. , when you get your nails in a professional who does the same, so do not worry Juss let it grow again:]

and you're a man? Your avatar says you are., .. What do you know hit the nail? hahaa

But wait only hunn

pratpoo_... said...

And not even try in the name of Jesus to put fake nails?
Guy u're rite?>
so u just give him much time for non-profit Big bak and try foods with vitamin C and D. .. eat Lotsof lusture good for your nails and hope to accelerate the healing process ..

pianoBEE said...

its kinda like a fingernail scraping against something sharp, let alone a shiny coat and repel. This happened to me before I know, believe me.

can also eat foods that are rich in iron, protein and calcium for healthy nails:)

HATE JB HATERS! said...

len gates never in the living room of his best form and

ur a guy?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

Post a Comment