Thursday, January 28, 2010

Phone Service For Disabled Which Cell Phone Service Provider Will Provide Me The Best Service At The Most Nominal Charge?

Which cell phone service provider will provide me the best service at the most nominal charge? - phone service for disabled

I intend to add a new Palm Centro. This is my first cell phone and I am delighted to have one. I will use the phone mainly for receiving calls. What is the wireless provider gives me the best service in the symbolic price?

5 comments:

Liz Arthur said...

It could really choose a prepaid plan instead of an annual contract. Most cell phone providers like T-Mobile, Verizon and AT & T is proposing the use of prepaid service that you can use the cell phone service by paying the fee for the use in advance. It has the advantage of leaving the service, whenever you want without paying any termination fees. Check sites like http://www.billshrink.com details on service plans with different mobile operators.

wildmnky... said...

I have both Verizon and AT & T. Verizon is much more expensive, but it is not surprising that the same quality of services that AT & T. I recommend AT & T. Don 't Get Sprint, T-Mobile, Altell OR OTHER SERVICE PROVIDERS MALO.

Hope this helps!

helos13 said...

I had almost all there .. I'm in California and seems better for me Verizon .. For your information, I have a Blackberry Curve and love the phone and reception.

JUNEBUG3... said...

Metro pcs

Danny L said...

T-Mobile better downto repealed

Post a Comment